The Delta 8 Vape Cartridge contains:
- ~94% Delta 8 THC (Hemp Derived) after adding terpenes
- Cannabis Derived Terpenes
- Lab Test
- This vape product is 100% derived from the cannabis plant making it the best option on the market. We will have not and never will use cutting agents including MCT oil or Vitamin E acetate.
- UNABLE TO SHIP DELTA 8 THC TO THE FOLLOWING STATES:Alaska, Arizona, Arkansas, Delaware, Idaho, Iowa, Mississippi, Montana, Nebraska, Nevada, Utah.
What is Delta 8 THC?
“The main value of this cannabinoid lies in its low potency, which translates into lower psychoactivity. When taken in high doses, delta-8-THC has shown to cause lower levels of anxiety than its relative delta-9-THC. This lower potency, together with the substance’s array of medical benefits, prompted researchers to look deeper into its conversion, concluding that, generally speaking, delta-8-THC produces similar psychoactive effects to delta-9-THC but is 50 to 75 per cent less potent.
Delta-8-THC is often described as an easier, more tolerable version of traditional THC, producing a semi-sedative physical effect without much mental stimulation that allows users to stay focused and go on about their jobs while getting the same soothing effects one would expect from THC.
Put another way, delta-8-THC offers a clear high which does not trigger anxiety or confusion, making users feel less altered and more in tune with themselves than when they use delta-9-THC, with the upside that it heightens the senses and improves perceptibility, making outdoor activities like trekking and cycling more enjoyable.
According to the US National Cancer Institute, delta-8-THC can be defined as an analogue of tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) with antiemetic (inhibits vomit and nausea), anxiolytic (fights anxiety and panic attacks), appetite stimulating, analgesic (relieves pain) and neuroprotective (prevents the ageing of nerve cells) properties. As for its mechanism of action, delta-8-THC binds to CB1 and CB2 receptors in the central nervous system, exhibiting a lower psychotropic potency than the primary form of THC found in cannabis”
According to Guild Extracts, a well known cannabis company,
“Delta-8 produces a high that is both lucid and uplifting while maintaining a sense of calm and tranquility. It is particularly effective for people who tend to experience anxiety or paranoia with cannabis use. Initial medical research also shows that it reduces nausea and pain while inducing appetite, making it a promising compound of interest for people seeking to alleviate the symptoms of cancer treatment.”
Potency: 65% – 80% ∆-8 THC.
You may also be familiar with Level Blends, another cannabis company based out of California that isolate useful cannabinoids and blends them into potent formulas, including the Delta 8 THC ProTab. Their aim is to:
“Enhance a yoga session or take the stress out of a DMV visit with the extra-
strength, ultra-soothing effects of our Delta–8 Protab.”
SATISFACTION GUARANTEED – EASY REFUNDS
If for whatever reason, you decide you are not satisfied, you can easily and quickly contact our helpful customer support to get an easy refund at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Years of Experience in the Cannabis Industry
- With the experience and relationships we’ve formed throughout our years of experience in the industry, we are able to provide the highest quality ingredients and ensure that all of our products are derived completely from the cannabis plant.
- When you inhale the vapor from our cartridges you will immediately be able to recognize the clean taste of our cannabis derived terpenes and know that you’re experiencing the most effective relief possible.
- It’s important that we maintain the hemp plants therapeutic qualities and offering a product that is 100% of the plant is crucial to our mission.
- Minimal Packaging – Our cartridge boxes are made out of thick unbleached paper that you can recycle when you’re done using. Its extremely important to us to minimize waste while we provide you with the relief you need on your journey towards wellbeing.
- Lab Test Sticker on each box includes batch date, testing percentages for each cannabinoid, and QR linked to official lab test file.
- DISCLAIMER: This product has potentially intoxicating effects. DO NOT DRIVE OR OPERATE ANY MACHINERY WHILE USING THIS PRODUCT. Consult a physician before using this product.Do not use if pregnant, nursing, or if you have any diagnosed or undiagnosed health conditions. Must be 21 years or older to purchase or use. Must be legal in your state or territory to purchase or use.Available in 1 gram Delta 8 THC Vape Cartridge sizes.
- Add on a Variable Voltage Battery to your Delta 8 THC vape cartridge for a convenient and portable vape pen.
- Lab Tests
- Learn More about the difference between delta 8 THC, cbd vapes, broad spectrum cbd oil, full spectrum cbd oil, organic cannabinoids, and terpenes by visiting our Learn More page!